Sunday, December 5, 2010

Personal Blog #2

For my second personal blog I decided to do the huge fad of Harry Potter 7 the movie. I was lucky enough to land a free ticket at the Megaplex and was so excited. I had read all the books, scene all the movies and had even dressed up as a wizard one time for halloween (4th grade). I actually took a quiz on facebook to detemine which Harry Potter I was most like and to see which house the sorting hat would put me in. I got Snape and Slytherin.
Finally, the much awaited Saturday came. I was all up and ready to go but unfortunately Kortnie wasn't. We left for a 7:00 movie at 6:40; I was in a hurry and flustered. It was snowing that day and I decided to run through a winter-wonderland. I was coming out of my slump until Bradley ran up and tripped me. I can sprint at a great clip and when all the sudden your legs come out from under you, it sucks! I limped to the trax station saying curses to my friends and was off to see Harry Potter 7 part 1.
I have never seen the theatre that full. I didn't smell like popcorn, but instead like breath. Mike Brown, my roommate, had lost his ticket but was able to sneak in due to how full the theatre was. I could've compared the amount of people there to watch Harry Potter 7 to the amount of people at Jazz games. It was intense. We were late because of Kortnie's bad time management but the half-length feature film rocked (I say half length because it was only part 1) even though I was wet and missed the trailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment