Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Personal Blog 2-Kortnie Walker

Dear Personal Blog,

Unlike Brad, I’d be happy to share my Temple Square experience

Since I’m new to Utah and Salt Lake City, last night was the first time I’d ever seen the Christmas lights at Temple Square and they were awesome. I loved seeing all of the pretty colors and the pretty lights they had floating in the reflection pool. The temple looked even more beautiful, and I’m grateful for all of the hard work people put into making the grounds look so wonderful.

However, my favorite part was people watching. It was really funny to see how many people were out on dates, and a good majority were probably LDS. I had a hard time finding people that could take pictures of my friend Taylor and I since you can’t really ask people that are on a date. That’s just weird.

After we perused Temple Square and took some marvelous pictures, we hopped on TRAX and headed back up to the U.



1 comment:

  1. Funny comments!! I walk through Main Street Plaza on my way home after work and always see tons of couples, and I imagine that some of them are proposing, and then you see the ones who come back and pose after they've been married. Its definately a spot that is suggestive of making permanent connections or significant landmark events.

    ReplyDelete